Center of Communication and Software technology was founded on 16 May 2011 by 66A/ QĐ-HDQT-TC Decision of Board of Directors, which could be seen as a merger between Center of Communications and Foreign affairs and Center of Software technology and Network management.
Function, duty and authority of Center of Communication and Software technology are executed by 269/QĐ-HĐQT-TC Decision about founding Center of Communications and Foreign affairs and by 16/QĐ-HĐQT-TC Decision about founding Center of Software technology and Network management.
CENTER OF COMMUNICATIONS AND FOREIGN AFFAIRS
The center performs a lot of functions such as communicating, building public relations, and promoting the brand name of Vo Truong Toan University in order to stimulate development cooperation, and attract development programs and capital, contributing to development of human resources in Mekong Delta.
- Propagandize and popularize guidelines and policies of Vietnamese Communist Party, government, and Vo Truong Toan University to the staff, lecturers and students inside and outside.
- Hold events to promote the image and brand name of Vo Truong Toan University to society;
- Make use of communication services and public relations.
- Establish relational database of Vo Truong Toan University and hold alumnus reunion.
- Build up, develop and manage data system, information, and items showing the tradition of Vo Truong Toan University
- Hold training courses to improve communicative knowledge and skills, public relations for organizations and individuals inside and outside;
- Fulfill other duties on assignment of the Rector of Vo Truong Toan University.
CENTER OF SOFTWARE TECHNOLOGY
FUNCTIONS AND MISSION
- Deal with information security and computer system; do research and experiment on softwares entirely used in school; collect and extract information, and set up database of school;
- Study, develop, produce, and supply software products and applications which are responsible for applying information technology to school activities and business according to the state regulations.
- Conduct projects, plans, programs, and schemes in the field of information technology;
- Hold and carry out science studies in the field of information technology;
- Study, set up, and carry out applications of information technology to meet school’s demand;
- Manage the school network;
- Fulfill other specialized duties on assignment of Board of managers.
Tel: (+84) 711. 3953 201